2011年10月11日星期二

9/10 My love

Me and Susan was wake up
 in the early morning at 6am,
Because,
we just can meet in this time~

We went to"morning walk" 
6:30am~8:30am
Susan, thanks you =D

Friends,
i have no enough time
 gathering with you all~
I am feel so sorry 
because i only got free
 time in the early morning):

Mummy,
i have no enough time 
to care you all and help you do housework,
actually i know i very lazy,
sometime~
No! is Often~
I busy with my assingment~
but please understanding me ya(:
Love you, Mum~

We=Dear,Dear sister,Jiawei,Tty,Weichong
we went to orang dewan,kanchong
to play badminton at evening(:

At the night, 
dear fetch me and qiao wei
go to hostel~
Dear,
You are the first one that can 
help me ya~
when i got problem
u can help settle for meT.T
sorry that i Love you=D

没有评论:

发表评论